Call or Email

Cell: 540-850-0984
Work: 540-672-6670
Fax: 888-488-1196
Email: dan@flyacro.us
Web: flyacro.us

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Indecision Settled

Business has been less than stellar the past few months. Yesterday I'd decided to close my doors. Today I decided to leave them open. Insurance was a primary demotivator. I've reconciled that issue and with new vigor will promote Aero Enterprises. Please note that there's a 10% discount when you buy a 3-hour block of time, that is, instead of forking over 540 of those hard-earned greenbacks for three hours of flight time, you pay $486. Also, if you refer someone to fly with me, and they actually do fly, I'll subtract 10% from the cost of your next flight.

I'll be posting an interesting discussion on rolling G's on the blog in the not-to-distant future, stay tuned. Oh, and I still owe the blog an acro syllabus...no rest for the wicked.

Blue skies, and hope to see you at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment